Skip to main content

Lars Blume

Permaculture & Business Consulting

I am a strategic & out-of-the-box thinker, strongly driven, and motivated by supporting the establishment of regenerative ecosystems and sustainable social- and business ideas. Whatever I do I do to empower people and structures to support the healing of our beautiful planet.

Permaculture Design showed me the way to combine my professional business skills with my love for mother earth. Since then, I have been doing strategic impact communication & permaculture design as well as business consulting on a global level with a focus on regenerative pioneer projects and NGOs.

My strength is to sense cooperation and potential where others see competition and risk. You have a dream, vision, idea, or land you want to transform into a serving unit for social justice or regeneration of nature. I am happy to work with your ideas and empower your own strength to get it turned into reality while taking the needs of mother earth into account.

In Vietnam, I supported the strategic process of organically growing an NGO into the main think tank for sustainable energy development. Tired of busy city life, I afterward lived at Gaia Ashram a permaculture community, and supported the process of establishing Gaia Ashram as an alternative learning center in Thailand. Back in Europe I worked with local NGOs on urban resilience and co-created edible streets, community gardens together with neighborhoods and showcased the ongoing transformation in sustainable city tours and in the format of a solidarity city(map) in Hanover, Germany. In Portugal, I went back to silence and focused on inner growth and transformation, and rediscovered my passion for silence. What I love most is facilitating any kind of permaculture workshop and boosting my own energy level by organizing Permaculture Design Courses.

Go back